skip to main content

General Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  Where is the best place to get information about the school?
A: The  and About US Tab.
Q: How do parents and students make an appointment with my counselor?
A: Visit the  on our website and you will see a Message your Academic Counselor link. Parents can also call and make an appointment at 728-8102 and to leave a message for the individual counselors. Grades 9 & 11 - Ximena Ospina last names (A-L) x3677,  Joel Meza (M-Z) x3505. Grades 10 & 12 - Nancy Puente last names (A-Marin) x3694, Adrian Fernandez (Martinez- Z) x3593.
Q: How do I request a schedule correction/error?
A: All request must be made using the Google Form ( it opens on the first day of school and closes in 10 days)
Schedule corrections will be considered for:
1. Graduation Requirements
2. A-G Requirement
3. Repeated Course
4. Gap in Schedule
5.  Misplacement
Remember: Only corrections will be considered, not a change due to preference (teacher, period, class, etc.) All classes are year long.  12-grade students must be enrolled in 5 courses.  You may request an off-campus with proof that you are enrolled in a Cabrillo Class, CTE off-campus, or have a job.  Please allow 2-3 days for requests to be processed.  
Q:  Who should I see if I have more questions about my academic record?
A: Use the google form located in the counseling tab to email your counselor with academic questions.  They respond within 24 hours or less.  They have limited availability during the first two weeks of schools and the last two weeks of the school year.  Contact an administrator if you have an urgent question.