- Grizzly Guide
FORMS & LINKS
Counseling, food, rental assistance, workshops etc. Open letters below
Please have your parent contact PV attendance office to notify the school if you are going to be absent. 728-8102
Work permits are processed through the
WORK PERMIT APPLICATION
PSAT TEST PRACTICE
PVHS Counseling Resources
- Add Google Classroom for your graduating class, announcements and important information is posted there.
- Read your emails at least 2 times a day and respond as necessary.
- Attend Class and participate in school activities.
Join Google Classroom
Students are expected to join google classroom. PVHS staff & Counselors will be posting information and assignments.
PVHS GENERAL INFORMATION
In this section you will find answers to most common questions and links to support your student at PV high.
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- 2022-2023 PVUSD Academic Calendar.pdf (PDF)
- PVHS Final Grade Submission Schedule 21-22 (8_17_21).pdf (PDF)
- Official Transcript Request
- ParentVue- how to set up & use
- PVHS Bell Schedule
- Social Emotional Counselor-Alejandra Vaca-Perez
- Tech Distance Learning Support
- Technology Tutorials for Students
PV ACADEMICS & GRADUATION
This section has been designed to help you learn about our course offerings at PV highs school, graduation/college requirements, dual enrollment and CTE.
Deciding what you will do after high school graduation is a process that takes time. Navigate through the links below to better understand some of your options. Naviance is a great tool to document your exploration. Counselor will be posting presentations in google classroom and are happy to meet with you to talk about your various options.
Students are encouraged to search and apply for scholarships starting in 9th grade. Click on the icon below to access our Scholarship and Pathways coordinator website and contact information for Nicole Morasca.